Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Mema Would Say



I remember when I was a little girl my "mema" would always say, "however you spend NewYear's Day is how you'll spend the rest of the year."  Well, I know it's an "old wise tale," but if it was true, the rest of my year will look like this.

  • spent a late morning in bed with my hubby
  • nice hot bath (undisturbed)
  • got all the laundry done 
  • Christmas decorations completely put away
  • quick trip to Walmart and Lowes (they had exactly what we needed...scary)
  • nice dinner with leftovers for lunch this week :)
  • proof read Jonah's GSP application
  • another nice long bath, this time I turned on the music and lit some candles
  • plucked my eyebrows
  • painted my nails
  • posting on my blog before 10 p.m. and then heading to bed

Just a few of my highlights on this first day of 2013.  Now if my "Mema" is correct, the rest of my year should be smooth sailing.  Ha!!!  Love that lady, God rest her soul.  Hope that everyone had a wonderful first day of the New Year.  May God Bless each and everyone of you throughout  the upcoming year.  Really is it......


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Blessings to all~
Carla

No comments: