Monday, May 31, 2010

Pictures to go along with prior post....

Just a few pictures to go along with my last blog post.  I know you are probably thinking why did I not post these at the same time but the truth of the matter is simply that I was too lazy.  I load all my pictures and edit all my pictures on my laptop which is slow and last night I was on the kids computer, which is faster then mine, may I add.   Anyway last night I was looking at my blog and I got a wild hair to post something and the last thing I wanted to do was switch over to my computer.  I know, laziness!!!!

The kids and Rascal enjoying the snow on one of our many snow days.
Courtney ripping out the shelf paper out of the cabinets at the new house.
Jonah tearing up the flooring at the new house so that they can lay ceramic tile.
Jonah and Emily waiting for Bible Bowl to begin at Lads to Leaders

Courtney and several of her friends at 6th grade graduation.
Last day of school....YIPEEE!!!!
Secret Keeper Girls

Hope I didn't bore you.  Ha! Ha!

Blessings to all~
Carla

No comments: