Saturday, December 29, 2007
Friday, December 28, 2007
Webkinz in our Christmas tree! Yes, the big thing at our house right now are Webkinz. Both Jonah and Courtney are all in to Webkinz, BIG time. In fact, Jonah told Santa that he was going to go cheap this year and only wanted 4 Webkinz, nothing more. Well, he recieved three and since Santa sometimes has a big heart, he threw in a few more gifts to make it a wonderful Christmas.
Jonah and Courtney, Christmas morning in their Penguin PJ's, that they received Christmas Eve by way of their Advent Calendars and a clue to where they could find them.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Looks good enough to eat!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Saturday, December 15, 2007
All I want for Christmas is world peace. Also I would like a Webkinz (a Collie) and I would like to see my friends in Kentucky. Merry Christmas!
I wanted to cry. I will say that the world peace reminded me of an answer that a beauty pageant contestant would say, but overall I was so touched. This is a picture of Courtney and her new BFF (best friend forever) at church, Rose.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Friday, December 7, 2007
1. Your favorite Holiday Movie? Charlie Brown's Christmas and Home Alone 1
2. The best Christmas present you ever received? Phillip totally surprised me one year with rollar blades
3. Your favorite Santa memory? When we took the kids to see Santa and he told the kids that he was aware of them not being at home Christmas morning and knew that they would be at their grandparents house and he sometimes made special exceptions and they would get their gifts before they left for Fl. That evening when we arrived back home, Santa had visited and left two presents for each child that they had only told Santa during that visit, one hour prior. Miracles do happen at Christmas.
Do you prefer...
4. Colored or white lights? white
5. Artificial or real tree? Real, but I have artificial ones
6. Prelit or stringing your own lights? Prelit
7. Bake anything special for the holidays? The four of us spend one to two days prior to Christmas baking lots of sweets and goodies, including my famous "orange juice" cake for neighbors, families, co-workers and freinds
8. Put your tree up before Thanksgiving? We usually start Thanksgiving night and continue throughout the weekend
What is your...
9. Favorite Christmas food? deviled eggs and ham
10. Favorite festive place to go? Christmas on Ice and riding around looking at the lights
11. Favorite Christmas Carol? Drummer Boy
12. Favorite Christmas Album? Acappella Christmas and Kenny G's Christmas
I now hereby tag JP, Alicia, Joanna, Judith, and Terri
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Monday, December 3, 2007
Jonah, Courtney, and myself, I know we don't look very Christmasee (is that a word, I know we say it) but what do you expect when the AC is on and it is 80 degrees outside.