Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Few Touches of Christmas

Wrapping paper, with pretty bows, I just love it!!!  Yes, I am pretty OCD about the paper and bows.  Hobby Lobby has the BEST wrapping paper, buy it when it's 50% off and you will not regret it.  By the way if you are wondering I snapped this picture prior to placing the presents under the tree.
 I love ornaments.  I think they tell a story at least on our tree they do.  So every year I try and either buy an ornament from somewhere that we had traveled or I purchased a fun one like this one.
Poinsettias are so pretty but something makes me like them more when they are
mixed with live foliage like this one that sits on the corner of my desk.
My wonderful, talented neighbor made this advent calendar for our family....she's got way
 more talent then I could ever imagine!!!

And they were calling to one another: "Holy holy holy is the LORD Almighty;
the whole earth is full of His glory."
Isaiah 6:3
Blessings to all ~
Carla

No comments: