Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cricut Time

Last night, I was able to spend a couple of hours in my scrapbook craft room, yes I've realize that I need to change the name of my room seeing how I spend more time on other craft projects then scrapbooking.   I purchased this ceramic plate at TJ Maxx for hardly nothing.  I love the shape of the plate so I added Phillip and my monogram to it in a beige, as of right now my plans are for it to go in our master bedroom, which is in need of a mini-makeover. 
 These are clipboards I made for a friend's kids.
 I love what you can do with vinyl and the cricut.  I made several of these Spartan clipboards for the guidance office last year.  Oh and don't you just love the capital T on my friend's inital, makes me want to put a T on something at my house.  Ha!!  Yes, I love making things for friends.  I get that honestly from my parents.  There's a true joy there when you make something for someone and you can see the appreciation that they have for what you have done.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor weekend!!! 
May the name of the LORD be praised.
Job 1:21
Blessings to all~

1 comment:

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I am interested in those clipboards. What would you charge do one similar to the SWHS but do PLANO and Panthers across (same colors)? Miles has a male teacher this year, and I have trouble thinking of teacher gifts for him. This would be perfect.