Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mums

Can you believe that it is the middle of September???
When we moved into our house in 2009 these two mums were already
planted, one of each side of the front walk in front of the porch and
every year they come back.  Each year they are this HUGE, this year they measure
3 feet across.  I would love to replant them but I'm afraid that I'll kill them and
I would hate to do that since that have last so long, but I would really
like to plant some evergreens in front of our porch.
 I think this one looks "gappy" because its been so dry,
that's just my thought, I'm not a green thumb gardener.  Ha!

Hope everyone is enjoying the cooler days.  I'm just hoping that we have
plenty of cool days before the cold ones come.
 

You do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.
James 4:14
Blessings to all~
Carla

No comments: