Wednesday, May 9, 2007

School's Out for the Summer

Last Friday was our official last day of school for the 2006 - 2007 school year (yeah!!!). This year has flew by. I can not believe that I now have a 4th grader and a 6th grader. Where does time go? These pictures were taken last Thursday at the Home School Association's field day (yes, home schoolers do have some activities like the public schools).
Check out the tennis ball in mid air and Yes, that is Andrew G. with his mouth WIDE open. Of course, I am sure that Jonah is going to love having a picture of him on a pink tricycle.

Go, Courtney, GO!!!!


Can you do this? I surely can't!



Both kids took a semester of Martial Arts through the home school co-op. These pictures were taken of Courtney showing off her stuff (watch out boys).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How appropriate....the condition of his mouth generally is wide open! That was so much fun. I said to Andrew later that day, "If you can't follow the instructions of a game and keep your hands on your partner's shoulders, what makes you think Mrs. Carla would ever let you come to Florida to visit? She might not think you can follow instructions!" After he said that, I think he totally got it. I'm glad I've been able to share homeschool activities with you.

Terri said...

WOOOHOOOOO! I know that your kids are thrilled to be finished, and I know that it is a relief to have one more thing off your plate. It was so fun teaching Miss Courtney.