Thursday, October 25, 2007

I've been Tagged

I have been tagged by Beth, so I hope that you enjoy this.

Here are the rules--
1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

Here goes............
  1. I rarely wash my makeup off before I go to bed
  2. I can not figure out how to operate our new microwave in our house, go figure!
  3. I graduated in the top 10% of my graduating class, what a nerd!
  4. One of the first things that I do in the mornings is, open the blinds throughout the house and make our bed. I love natural light and I can not stand to walk past an unmade bed.
  5. I hate my handwriting
  6. I love to cook and try new things, I only wish my kids enjoyed it as much
  7. My shirts in my closet are grouped by their color
  8. All my shoes are in plastic storage boxes and labeled

Well fellow bloggers, it is now your turn, copy and paste and for some of you update your blog while you are at it, Joanna. So, tag your it.............Judith, Joanna, Tonya, Laura, Melissa, Jill, Lisa, Ashley and whoever else wants the challenge.

No comments: