Monday, April 14, 2008

i've been tagged

Elaina tagged me so here goes..

Here's how this one works...
1. The rules are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: 1998... We were just a few weeks away from becoming a family of four. I was pregnant with Courtney and was counting down the days until our house would become full of pink girly girl things. We lived in the town that I grew up in only a couple of miles form my parents. We were a couple of months away from celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary. Jonah was 26 months old and in his Terrific TWOS!!! I was a stay at home mom and loving every moment of it.

Five things on my to do list for today:
1. Laundry, not too much since I kept up with it while we were in KY
2. Return several phone calls
3. Pay bills
4. Bathe Rascal
5. Take down my Easter wreath (yes, I am behind, actually, I keep forgetting about it)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Sell my home and travel cross country and around the world.....Build my dream home......Hire someone to clean my house....Open an ultimate scrapbook retreat cottage or scrapbook store.... Adopt a child...donate to charity....Share my new found wealth with my friends and family!!!


Three of my bad habits:
1.Staying up late and scrapbooking (well, it is not that bad but I should be in bed so that I can wait up at a decent time)

2.Putting off mopping the floors and dusting
3.Going to bed without washing my makeup off

Five places I have lived:
1. Starke, Fl
2. Bowling Green, Ky
3. Ocala, Fl
4.
5.

Five jobs I have had:
1. Taco Bell (my first job at the age of 15)
2. cashier @ Food Lion
3. Admitting Registrar @ North Florida Regional Hospital
4. Mortgage Underwriter and Loan Officer @ Meyer Mortgage
5. Radiological Tech @ several different places

Five people I want to know more about:
1. Alicia
2. Judith
3. Matt
4. JP
5. Laura

2 comments:

The (Almost) Amazing Mammarino said...

Hey Carla,

Does this mean I'm tagged?

Terri said...

Great post! Staying up late to scrapbook can't be a bad habit, can it?