Monday, July 21, 2008

I 've been tagged

I was tagged actually via email but I thought it was time for a new tag, so here goes...

A- Available or Single: Well, I am very and happily TAKEN, married that is for almost 15 years!
B- Beach or Lake: Beach
C- Cake or Pie? Pie--coconut & key lime!
D- Drink of Choice: H20
E- Essential Item you use every day- since H2O is my drink of choice I guess it should be that, but I say my toothbrush and toothpaste
F- Favorite Color: Pink and black
G- gummy bears or Worms: either especially the sour ones
H- Hometown: Starke, Florida
I- Indulgence: a day of scrapbooking with friends!
J- January or February: February - Winterfest with friends
K- Kids & Names: Jonah and Courtney
L- Life is Incomplete without: My children, My family, My faith, & My Friends!
M- Marriage Date: Sept. 4th
N- Number of Siblings- I am the youngest of 3
O- Oranges or apples: Oranges
P- Phobias: snakes
Q- Fave Quote: I really hate this quote but "whatever"
R- Reason to Smile: Watching my children and the silly things that they do
S- Season: Fall- sweaters, jeans, pumpkins, hayrides and falling leaves!
T- Tag 3 or 4 people... Terri, Elaina, Valerie & Tiffany
U- Unknown fact about me: I was in the National Spanish Honor Society in HS. (What a NERD!)
V- Vegetable you don't like: cauliflower
W- Worst Habit: Worrying
X- Xrays: WAY too many to count... plus I went to xray school and don't tell anyone but we practiced on each other a couple of times during clinicals... I could possibly glow in the dark one day
Y- Your favorite food: I love pasta and fruit, not together though!
Z- Zodiac Sign: Virgo- scary enough my sister, mom and I were all virgos

2 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

I was just thinking a few days ago that there had been very little 'tagging' going on. I will try to get to this today and see who I can come up with to tag myself! Thanks!!!!

Jody said...

I hope you didn't do too much damage with all that x-raying. But I can imagine getting a little carried away. That was pretty funny though. Hope you and your family are doing well.