Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"Please Don't Go Away" Going Away Party

Back in April we shared with our GWP family the news that we were moving to Florida and immediately there were tears. I feel that my family has been so blessed to have made such wonderful friends here in B.G. A group of our friends were afraid that we would move faster then we are so they gave us a going away party back on June 30th. But seeing how it has been over a month since the party and we are still here well at least the kids and I, maybe a second not so planned party will be needed when we finally say goodbye (I am only kidding, Terri, Joanna & Alicia). I apologize for taking so long to post these pictures but everytime I look at them I start to cry and since I am having a rough night tonight what is a few more tears.

Many Thanks goes out to.....Alicia you made a awesome cake, you rock!!! Thank you Jill, for all the wonderful pictures, I don't know what I would have done with out you and your camera (except for not have such a large selection of pictures to choose from when I scrapbook, but I can handle it). Terri and Joanna, you did a great job putting everything together (I know it was not easy, since it was the busiest time of year) and thanks for the awesome scrapbook, I LOVE IT!!! Judith, I am so sorry you missed it, I guess your husband being in the hospital was a little more important. To everyone who came and to those who could not make it, we love you all and thanks for 6 awesome years and many more to come just a few more miles apart.

5 comments:

Terri said...

Too sad. Tears in my eyes. We're glad you all are still here with us. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm glad you leaving BG...it's about time you come back home to FL!!!!!! Can't wait for you guys to get here! It's been way too long. Love you guys. See you soon!

About Me said...

I'm still in denial. I miss you already.

Emma's Mommy said...

I am soooooooooo sad that I missed the party!!!! You will be missed in Bowling Green, but I know it is a blessing for you to be able to move back to Florida and be closer to family.

mommy of girls said...

Glad I could take some pictures for you all. We'll definitely have to have another gathering before you head out. We've loved having you all in BG...and we'll be glad to see you every time you come back home. We love you guys!