Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mother Teresa's Prayer


I came across this prayer the other day and it truly is what I need to hear daily during these trying times right now. Mother Teresa was one of the most self-less people ever. I love this prayer!

Deliver me Jesus from the desire of being loved and accepted
Deliver me Jesus from the desire of being extolled
Deliver me Jesus from the desire of being honored, praises and preferred
Deliver me Jesus from the desire of being consulted
Deliver me Jesus from the desire of being approved and popular
Deliver me Jesus from the fear of being humiliated
Deliver me Jesus from the fear of being despised and forgotten
Deliver me Jesus from the fear of suffering rebukes
Deliver me Jesus from the fear of being ridiculed and stereotyped

Blessings to all~
Carla

No comments: