Monday, March 28, 2011

Photo Coasters

I tell you, the warmer weather makes me feel good, which in return makes me feel like being CREATIVE. If you can't already tell that from several of my last posts. Anyway......Are you sick and tired of your ordinary coasters, well take a look at what I am making. I had been wanting to make these for about a year and finally, a couple of weeks ago I did it. I even went back and made a coaster with each of the kids baby picture on them. I've replaced the coasters on our nightstands, in our living room and in our bonus room. What's so neat about these coasters are that they make wonderful gifts for anyone, male or female. Look how cute they are done up with a ribbon. I've been asked to donate a set for a silent auction and several ladies at work has asked me to make sets for them, so I am pretty excited!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful and uplifting week.
Blessings to all~
Carla