Friday, September 28, 2007

First Goodbye

Well, the time has come to start saying our Goodbyes. Our dear and close friends, Alicia, Jason, Lizzie and Rachel, came over yesterday to say their goodbyes before they headed to the beach. Needless to say, we both cried and I had the hardest time watching them leave our driveway. Alicia and I have became very close friends over the past several years and it tore me up when she told me that she had never had a best friend to move away. Well, over the remaining days left in B.G., I am sure there will be many more tears shed. Several friends have already said that they can not bear to watch us pull out on Monday. The moving company dropped the semi off yesterday that will soon be loaded with every material thing that we own and the packers arrived early this morning to pack everything. I consider myself lucky to not have to pack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that this is happening. You and your family will be greatly missed.

Love,
Sherry