Friday, September 14, 2007

Labor Day

On Labor Day, my family had a cookout at my brother's house. Which again is something that I had not been able to enjoy for several years. We had a great time together. There was a nice breeze blowing and it was comfortable enough to sit outside and enjoy the afternoon. My nephews, Spencer and Brandon, along with Jonah and Courtney enjoyed slipping and a sliding on the slip and slide. This is what happens when you get Rascal and a slip and slide together. You get one very wet dog! Rascal had a blast chasing the kids as they played on the slip and slide. In fact I am not sure who had the most fun, the kids or Rascal.


My dad and brother


My HONEY

My brother Bryan, my brother in law Doug, and my try to dodge the camera by putting a cup in front of her face sister Robbin. She should know me my now that even when a cup in front of her face, I'll still take the picture!

Phillip, Cheyenne (my sister's look alike daughter), Robbin (no cup this time, she was not fast enough) and Ms. Betty watching the kids play on the slip and slide.

4 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

What a fun day! I remember playing on slip and slides many moons ago.............! Glad you had a good time with your family. I know you are looking forward to many more days like this once you move!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a fun filled day with your family!

mommy of girls said...

Glad you all had a good day and got to spend some time with your family.

Terri said...

Sounds like you all had a wonderful Labor Day! Your niece also looks like you.