Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lesson on Grace

Normally, I do not share religious thoughts with my fellow bloggers, I am not sure way, I should but for some reason I don't. Maybe that will be my New Year's Resolution. ANYWAY! I was heading to bed tonight and I started thinking about this morning's sermon and I thought of my Blog and I thought of my fellow friends, so maybe there is a reason I am now posting this blog instead of crawling into bed. I am not going to preach to anyone I just wanted to share these three thoughts with you.

  • GRACE lifts us from a NOBODY status to a SOMEBODY status
  • There is nothing you can do to make GOD love you ANYMORE
  • There is nothing you can do to make GOD love you ANY LESS

3 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

Those last two are a hard one for a lot of people to understand. Thanks for the reminder and thanks for sharing!

Valerie said...

Absolutely! Thank you for reminding me.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.