Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Smores, Means More Fun

Yes, what is camping without Smores. And of course Smores always means more fun, even if you burn your lip on the metal stick ( I wonder which mom did that one). The girls widdled a stick to roast their marshmallows on and then we had metal marshmallow prongs that can get really hot in the fire, which is what I placed on my lip to burn it. Don't ask why? I guess we needed another memory. Jonah and Trey enjoy their smores while I nurse a scorched lip.
Mouthful of Smores
Leslie, myself and Courtney roasting marshmallows around the fire.

After everyone was done with the smores, the kids had a marshmallow throwing contest to see who could burn a marshmallow, put the fire out and then throw it the farthest. Yes, it turned into a mess but a fun one.

No comments: