Tuesday, January 22, 2008

YUM, YUM, GOOD!!!

As many of you know, I am not a big fan of chocolate and hot chocolate does fall on that list even though sometimes, I just have to have a mug. Several years ago while at the ICE show in Nashville, I came across White Chocolate Hot Cocoa and after trying it I was hooked and bought a bag for the costly price of $8.00 a bag ( I think it was only like 6 or 8 servings, they saw a sucker). So every year when we would attend the ICE show, I would at least purchase a cup of white chocolate hot cocoa and each year I looked forward to it. Over the past several years whenever I was in a store that carried hot cocoa mix, I would look but never find that YUM, YUM, GOOD white chocolate mix until this weekend. I was in Walmart and I as much as I can not stand shopping there, I do. Anyway, there I was walking down the isle and what do I spot but this little box, only 4 servings but not a bad price ($1.33 a box) and let me tell you, it was just as good as the cups I get at the ICE Show. Yeah.......... I know that many of you ( like JP) makes the homemade mix, and that tastes good, but with my taste buds it does not come close to this stuff. In fact, I think that the next time I see it, I'll have to stock up.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

I make a homemade mix myself - but I have to say that this white chocolate stuff sounds pretty good to me. ENJOY!

Terri said...

That sounds yummy. I will have to try it.