Monday, February 7, 2011

Day # 12

Tomorrow will be snow day #12, SERIOUSLY!!! I can't believe it. We dismissed school today 2 hours early, letting the students leave at 12:30. Since I am a school employee I have to stay until my normal time to leave, which is 3:30. Our principal let me run the kids home at 1:00, which at that time it was only raining, NO SNOW. I then returned back to school. Shortly after 2:00, our principal announced that the roads were getting bad and we could leave. Well this is what it looked like on my way home. This pic was taken on our street. What a difference a hour makes. It is a beautiful snow I will say that, a wet snow, one that sticks to everything. In 12 days Jonah turns 15 and more then anything he wants to go snow skiing (not that he didn't just go with his Adventure Crew), so in the morning, since it is a snow day, Phillip has taken off work and we are heading to Paoli Peaks to hit the slopes. Wish us, I mean me luck. I'm not a BIG skier like my son is. I promise to post a few pictures.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!

Blessings to all~
Carla

1 comment:

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Be careful on those slopes. Skiing is fun but an ADVENTURE.