Friday, February 11, 2011

Flashback Friday

Doesn't he look so young? Some days it seems like just yesterday and then other days, well, I realize that my baby boy is about to turn 15 in just 8 days. Looking back at this picture of Jonah, I remember this day like it was yesterday. It was December 2000, Jonah was just shy of turning four and our play group had went to O2B kids in Gainesville for our play date. Jonah loved to play with the tools, he was drawn to them. He has always enjoyed anything he could do with his hands.
This was also the day that I lost an half carat diamond out of my wedding set. We had spent the entire morning and O2B Kids and on our way home, I looked down at my hand on the steering wheel and notice that my diamond was missing. Yes, I freaked out! LUCKILY, we had insurance and it was replace without any cost. WHEW!!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. It is suppose to warm up a little this weekend, anything should be better then the freezing temps that we have seen the last two mornings, -3 degrees has been the low. Our driveway and road still is covered with snow.

Blessings to all~
Carla

No comments: