Friday, February 25, 2011

Flashback Friday

This was the everyday Jonah when he was little. He ALWAYS either had a hotwheels car in his hand or his pocket and if we were going to church he had a little blue Mickey Mouse backpack that was just big enough for a few cars and his Buzz Lightyear. He had a car rug that we bought from Lowes that stayed lined up with cars and these waffle blocks I bought at a yard sale for $2 when he was one, which he made more roads out of then blocks. He even made little ramps off of them (look at the blue waffle block at the bottom of the first pic). I love this picture because you can tell that he was making either that varoom or siren sound with his lips. Also notice how always has two cars going at the same time......I miss these days. I still have ALL the cars. Yes, he has never let me get rid of them and I won't. One day hopefully their will be a child of his to play with them......WAY down the road.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday. It is the last Friday in February so I guess I need to come up with something different for my Flashback Friday's for March......what will it be!
Blessings to all~
Carla

No comments: