Sunday, August 19, 2012

So Blessed

WARNING!!!
This post contains a lot of pictures......WARNING!!!!

There are times that I realize how fast my kids are growing up and that my pictures do not always consist of Phillip or I with them, like when they were little.  I know that sounds silly, maybe I'm just being a little sentimental.  So this afternoon when we arrive home from church as we pulled into the drive way before Jonah even parked the car, I said "no one changes, I want pictures first."  Yes, I heard a couple of groans but I warned them that if everyone cooperated we would be done quickly and we were.  I will say that is one thing that gets better with age.

 Always have the camera ready with his crew.....I love that I was able to snap
 this picture of Phillip being silly with the kids.  What a face!!!


Jonah, yes, he is just like his father!!!

 I love this girl!!!!  God certainly BLESSED us with one special young lady.
I really can say that she is not a follower and she is one that
will stand firm for what she believes.  I hope she is always that way. 
I am SO BLESSED......
Phillip and I will be celebrating 21 years together at the end of this month (dating) and then celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary next month.  WOW.....how time flies!!!
Well, I hope everyone had a bless and wonderful Sunday and if you haven't taken snapshots of your family lately, then I encourage you to do so.  Life's too short!!!

…by Him everything was created, in Heaven and on earth…
all things were created by Him and for Him.

Colossians 1: 16


Blessings to all~
Carla

No comments: