Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Little More Fall

I am not sure about you but September flew by for me and here we are just days away from the end of October! We had a tease of warm weather or what some people would call an Indian Summer during the middle of October.  I will say that I certainly enjoyed the warmer days but now I am afraid we are getting ready to see the temperatures that do not agree with my body, the days were the wind is chilling.  I am not my any means a cold nature person at all.  I guess old man winter in right around the corner.

At the beginning of Fall I decided to dress up my galvanized buckets that hold my mums on the front porch.  I used my cricut to cut the words "welcome fall" out of vinyl.  I love the simple touch that it added to my buckets. 
Another Halloween decoration share before Halloween comes and vanishes.

I made this Halloween plate last year, actually I've made several, between friends and gifts, it's one of my favorites.  It takes the longest to make because of the different fonts but I love the colors and how fun it is. Notice my little FAT black cat, I am not a cat person at all, even when it comes to Halloween things, but I just adore this little FAT black cat that I received in a "BOOED" packaged about 9 years from my neighbor, isn't he cute!!!
"Then you will call, and the LORD will answer. You will cry for help, and He will say, "Here I am!"
Isaiah 58:9

Blessings to all ~
Carla

1 comment:

5 Little Moberlys said...

Love the touches of fall! And I agree that winter does feel like it's right around the corner!