I found this recipe here via pinterest a couple of weeks ago and it was a BIG hit with my family.
It is a must try if you like Chicken and Rice and EASY cooking.
Only 5 simple ingredients:
- 2-4 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese (let sit out to soften or I microwave it for about 30 seconds)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. Italian dressing seasoning (the dried kind in the packet)
- rice (whatever your family prefers)
Last step - Cook your rice about three cups, when done smother with chicken mixture and viola. You are done!!!! The italian seasoning is the secret ingredient!
For I, the LORD, do not change; therefore you...are not consumed.
Blessings to all ~