Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Random Things

  • Took Jonah to the doctor yesterday and he has bronchitis.  I should have known it was coming, about this time every year he gets some type of respiratory crud.  He looked so miserable last night laying on the couch, I hate it when my kids are sick. 

  • I heard on the radio this morning that women start worrying about aging at the age of 29, REALLY!!!  Okay, ladies, I turned 39 in August and I have to admit that I really have not worried one bit about aging and DON'T feel old at all.  Is it just me or is there other ladies out there who feel the same why as I do???

  • I've been keeping track of my migraines for  my neurologist appointment on Thursday, as of right now, in the last 3 months (90 days) I've had 26 migraines.  Kinda seems like a lot but then it doesn't, I know that sounds crazy but it seems like I have them all the time when you really look at the mathmatical side of it, it's less then 1/3, I know kinda geeky sounding.  I've also started having numbness and tingling in my thumbs, just started last night, also, it's freaky!  Praying that Thursday's appointment will give me relief. :)  Maybe I need to rethink the getting old part.... ha!!

  • I have so many projects turning in my head right now that I want to do and no time or motivation to do it.....  UGH!!!   I know that their is NO one else out there that is in the same boat as I am, RIGHT????

  • Some times I sit and wonder what my life and my family's would be like if my mother was still alive.  I miss her so much, she was the glue that held us together in many ways.
I pray that you...may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ...

Ephesians 3:17-18

Blessings to all ~
Carla

4 comments:

mallin mom said...

Praying your appointment goes well and you find answers and relief. Also, hope that Jonah is feeling better soon! It's so hard when our kids don't feel well :(

Deaton, party of 5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deaton, party of 5 said...

Hang in there friend, I hope your headaches go away soon!

Valerie said...

Boo! Carla, praying for your appointment! I know you've struggled with headaches for a long long time. Hoping relief is in the near future!