Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

I left a  few surprises for my spooky little goblins this morning.

Tea cookies from Riley's bakery, yum!!! If you live in the BG area, then you know just how good these little cookies are and my goblins loves them. 

Then I got a little creative, not really, but I thought this was an adorable Halloween treat using Tic Tacs?? Brilliant - and it's got it's own packaging, how simple is that!


You can get the free printable at Somewhat Simple, as you can see they have more then just the Jack-o-Lantern Seeds.

Aren't they cute??

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Forever, O LORD, Your word is settled in Heaven.
Psalm 119:89

Blessings to all~
Carla

1 comment:

5 Little Moberlys said...

Aaawww!!! I love that you did sweet little things for your family! You rock! Happy Halloween!