Saturday, December 15, 2007

Letter to Santa

Last night was the Tweens Christmas party at church. At the beginning of the party, they had the kids write a letter to Santa. I and several others were touched by Courtney's letter, so I thought I would share it with you.

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is world peace. Also I would like a Webkinz (a Collie) and I would like to see my friends in Kentucky. Merry Christmas!

Love,
Courtney
I wanted to cry. I will say that the world peace reminded me of an answer that a beauty pageant contestant would say, but overall I was so touched. This is a picture of Courtney and her new BFF (best friend forever) at church, Rose.

2 comments:

About Me said...

Megan asked today if Courtney could come up here for her birthday in February. I told her I would fly her to Florida if she wanted, but she wasn't wild about the idea of flying alone. Megan misses Courtney a bunch. Love her Christmas letter.

Terri said...

Dear Santa,
We miss Carla. For Christmas can she come scrapbook with us again soon!
The Basement Scrappers
Glad homeschool is out for you for a while. Courtney sure is growing up.