Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Baby turns 17!!!

It's hard to believe that last week, Jonah turned 17.  Wow, where does the time go???  It seems like just yesterday I was enjoying the 18 hours of labor that he was putting me through, 
then I had to have a c-section....ha!  
For Jonah's birthday every year he goes snow skiing, which this year him and his dad went to Winterplace in West Virginia.  I not a big skier so I spent the day visiting with my sister in near by Charlestown, WV. 
It's a tradition to either eat out for your birthday or I cook birthday supper, usually the later is what everyone chooses and as always, Jonah asked for a cookie cake.
Jonah taking a picture of his game to send to a friend and then he was off to play his game for the evening.  Talk about a quite evening but it was what he wanted to do.  Oh and by the way, the Sonic drink is from him and his sister stopping by there after practice and NO, they didn't bring one.

Seventeen things about my baby boy:
  1. loves to run
  2. he's 5'11"
  3. wants to be either a engineer or an architect
  4. plans on attending Western Kentucky University
  5. enjoys playing video games
  6. loves to be the center of attention, always has been
  7. is very energetic 
  8. can make the best of any situation
  9. is a responsible driver
  10. has strong beliefs
  11. is very creative
  12. has a wild imagination
  13. has a sharp memory
  14. has only 2 merit badges and his Eagle Scout project and he will be an Eagle Scout
  15. his hair was not always as curly as it is now
  16. loves to be outdoors
  17. enjoys long distance bike riding, like 10 miles or more
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children.
Isaiah 54:13

Blessings to all ~
Carla

No comments: