Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!!! Today is what I'm Loving wednesday!

I'm Loving...   a good trip to Home Goods, unfortunate for me, the closest one is about an hour and a half, not very convenient.  So a couple weeks ago while visiting my sister in W.V. I made it a point to stop at Home Goods.  That's where I found this adorable owl tea towel and picked up a couple white plates for my dining room wall.  I also bought this clear apothecary jar for my cotton balls since Phillip broke the lid to ours back last summer and I found this white porcelain jar on clearance (gotta love that).

I'm Loving... that I don't drink carbonated drinks but I love sweet tea (decaffeinated) and now I am hooked on cranberry juice and cranberry grape juice, trying to buy the kind with the least amount of sugar.
I'm Loving... this Jade plant that I recently bought, I'm so ready for SPRING!!! 
I'm Loving... this lantern that I bought at Hobby Lobby with the gift card that my MIL gave me for Christmas.  I've been eyeing them since last summer but couldn't bring myself to spend the money on it, so when I received a gift card to Hobby Lobby at Christmas, I knew exactly what I was going to buy.
I'm Loving... Rascal....of course!!!!  Everyday when I come home from work he wants to play ball.  He'll bring you his ball until you cave and play with him. 
What are you LOVING this Wednesday???  Hope you have a great day.

Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him.
Psalm 62:5

Blessings to all ~
Carla

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Rascal might just be the cutest thing ever!

And I can never find anything at HomeGoods. It's always so crowded. I need to start going during the week!

Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Jennie said...

I wish I had a home goods near me!
Your lil pup is so cute!
Happy Wednesday!

little b said...

visiting from the link-up...Home Goods is my absolute favorite! My bf hates going there but it's like Disney World to me. We don't have one nearby either though so it's always a treat to go!

I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog - hope you check it out! http://littlebindc.blogspot.com/2013/01/100th-post-favorite-gifts-and-giveaway.html