Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Decor

This post will mostly be pictures.  Just a few weeks after the New Year I put my Valentine's Decor out so don't ask me why the day before Vday I'm posting pictures.  I know it doesn't make sense, well nothing makes sense to me here lately. 

Of course, there is always some type of plate on my plate stand.  This one comes in second place to the Halloween plate that I made.

Dining Room

Kinda cheesy but for the holiday, I like it :)
Letters came from Hobby Lobby and then I added the
red polka dots.

The table runner came from Pottery Barn, years ago.






Kitchen Wall

I am so sorry that I can not find the link for the red Valentine print. 
It's a couple years old now.

The gray and white striped print can be found here.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.
Psalm 28:7

Blessings to all ~
Carla

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Awe I am loving all the cute adorable decor :)