Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!!!  Today is what I'm Loving wednesday!
I'm Loving... that the movie Safe Haven comes out tomorrow.  I'm a BIG fan of Nicholas Sparks, I've read the book and I hope that I'm not too disappointed by the movie.  The book was awesome, read it in 2 days.

I'm Loving... that even though my kids are 26 months apart in age and separate genders, they are best friends.  I took this picture the other day of them working on planning their schedules for next year.  I love that they get along so well.  I have truly been blessed!!!


I'm Loving... how well Jonah performed last night at the Mason Dixon qualifier for track.  He ran a 10:33 PR in the 2 mile.  He looked amazing!!! I snapped this picture of him and Rascal on the couch asleep after we had supper last night.  Since I was working the gate and it was dark when he ran, I didn't take any pictures at the track.  I know I have to get better, at one time I was, in fact I think I took too many.


I'm Loving... that tomorrow is Valentine's.  Hubby and I don't do anything elaborate but I do fix a nice dinner for the family always eating in the dinning room with the china, yes this possibly the third time during the year that we use the china.  We started this tradition when the kids were little and it was easier to stay at home then find a sitter and fight the crowed restaurants.  Here's a little sneak peak of my dinning room table decor. 

What are you Loving on this Wednesday????
  
...the mind-set of the Spirit is life and peace.
Romans 8:6

Blessings to all ~
Carla

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your Valentine's Day decorations!!

Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Helena said...

WOW! Your creativity is amazing, I wish I could come up with good ideas!

It's nice when siblings have a strong bond. My 2 sons are extremely close now, given that the younger one was the bane of his brother's life not so long ago!!

Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day!♥