Monday, February 11, 2013

Rainy Sunday

Have you ever had one of those productive days?

 Well yesterday, was mine.  I woke up earlier then normal to get ready for church since Courtney had a friend spend the night with her Saturday night.  Made waffles for the crew and had the kitchen clean before church, now I will admit that I got busy talking to some people after church and I forgot about a meeting that I was suppose to attend after Sunday school.....oops.

However, the afternoon just continued being productive.  The guys were able to wash my van before the afternoon rain showers came.  ALL the laundry got done even the towels that the guys used to dry the van  inside the garage when it started raining.  Rascal got a bath, coupons got clipped (I can't tell you the last time I clipped my coupons on a Sunday).  I cleaned out my purse, YIKES!!!

Phillip and I even sat down and made out a menu for the week and went grocery shopping in the rain.  Somebody pinch me PLEASE!!!!!  For once I do not have to make multiple trips to the grocery store this week to pick up items for supper, lunch, or breakfast. 

Okay.....I have decided every Sunday it needs to be a Rainy Sunday, plain and simple.  If only I would have had a nap it would have been perfect!!!!

But let him ask in faith, with no doubting...
James 1:6

Blessings to all ~
Carla

No comments: