Monday, July 2, 2012

One Thankful Momma

  • I am thankful that I have two wonderful spirited children.
  • I am thankful that they are healthy
  • I love the way that they get along, they always have
  • I am thankful that they are smart
  • I am thankful that they have a willingness to learn
  • I love their creativeness
  • I am so thankful that they are taller then I am, yes that was hard for me to type 
  • I am thankful that they have a LOVE for the Lord our Savior 
  • I am thankful that they do not have any food allergies.  I feel for any one, parent or child who has to deal with this.
I am so very blessed to say the least!!!  By the way this picture was taken on May 13, 2012, Mother's Day.

Every good and perfect gift is from above...
James 1:17

Blessings to all~
Carla

No comments: