Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!!!!!! Today is what I'm Loving Wednesday!


I AM LOVING my chocolate walls in my dining room and how they really makes my white plates POP!  I just recently painted the top of my chair rail this coffee bean from porter paint, below the chair rail has always been this color but I was hesitant about painting it all the the same color.  I'm now glad that I did!!!
I AM LOVING my collection of crosses hanging by the backdoor.  I already had the big one (the one on the right) but I moved it here when I was lucky enough to purchased the other two for $0.99 each at Hobby Lobby the other day with their summer clearance stuff.

I AM LOVING the new pot for my ivy in the hall bath window, I love live plants in the house.  I especially love the black ribbon that I tied around the pot, it goes well with the black and white theme in the bathroom.  Isn't it funny how a simple thing like a ribbon around a flower pot changes the look of it.  Now maybe my Ivy will perk up.

I AM LOVING that I finally found a muscle recovery drink that both kids like and will drink.  They run so many miles everyday that their body needs this immediately after every run.

What are you loving???
...according to Your love remember me,
for You, LORD, are good.
Psalm 35:7
Blessings to all ~

No comments: