Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ten things you may not know about Me

  1. I am the youngest of three.  My oldest sibling, Robbin is ten years older then I am and my brother is seven years older then I.  So it was almost as if I was a only child at certain times in my life, even though my brother didn't move out until I did.  We then moved out together and we're roommates for two years.
  2. Both of my kids were born c-section.  After 18 hours of labor with Jonah, it was a given that my body was not going to cooperate.  Then when Courtney came along my doctor and I just thought that it would be best.
  3. Both of my names came from my Grandmother's middle names.  My first name came from my mother's mom who thought her middle name was Kora until they sent off for her birth certificate when my mother was pregnant with me.  It then came back as Carla, mom and dad thought it would be a perfect name for me.  My middle name which is Lucille came from my dad's mom.  Part of me always wanted to name my daughter "Lucy".
  4. It drives me CRAZY to not make my bed in the morning.
  5. One reason for me not attending my 20th class reunion was...... Facebook.  I felt like Facebook had pretty much killed the purpose for a class reunion. 
  6. I almost died at birth, in fact they did not think I would make it through the night. Boy, did I fool them!!
  7. I can't stand chocolate..... chocolate cake, ice cream, pudding, etc....
  8. My husband was "technically" my boss when we first starting dating and that was a BIG no, no with the company.  So we pretended like he was dating my roommate which was by best friend since I was 4.  We dated like this for four months until I took a job at a hospital in Gainesville and then we told everyone.  They couldn't believe it, the "gossiper" of the bunch about flipped.
  9. I can not whistle, seriously, how hard can it be!!!!
  10. I am not ticklish and it drives my family CRAZY!!!!
Well just TEN things on the TENTH about me that you may or may not have know. 

This is what the LORD says—
He who created you...
He who formed you...
I have summoned you by name; you are Mine.

Isaiah 43:1


Blessings to all~

No comments: