Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another school year

Well another year of school has came to a close.  The last day of school for the kids was back in May and I now find it hard to believe that I am now the mother of a freshman and a junior, yes that is right both kids will be at the high school next year.  YIKES!!!! Where has the years gone?

Here is the first day of school picture taken August 9, 2011

And the last day of school picture taken May 24, 2012
Some interesting facts from the year.....

Jonah
  • now 5'8"
  • 10th grade
  • favorite subject - Aviation
  • favorite teacher - Mrs. Penny White (pre-ap English)
  • favorite SWHS staff member was Me (Jonah told me to put that)
  • activities - Beta club, student council, FCA, cross country (lettered), track (lettered)
  • maintained a 3.9 GPA
Courtney
  • now 5"5"
  • 8th grade
  • favorite subject - Algebra
  • favorite teacher - Mrs. Lemily
  • activities - KYA, cross country (lettered), track (lettered)
  • maintained a 4.0 GPA
I thank the Lord everyday for blessing me with such wonderful children.

I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.

Jeremiah 29:11
Blessing to all~
Carla

No comments: