Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blog Commenting Challenge: Day 3

Today's challenge asks us about our social media.  Well, I have a facebook account, but I keep it private. I use it to keep up with friends and family and share pictures of my kiddos.  I'm truly not a BIG fan of Facebook and if it wasn't for offending some people I would probably either delete about 75% of my "friends" or get rid of the account.  Like my brother in law says "facebook's the devil" and I have to agree 9 times out of 10.  People can be to vocal on FB and the garbage that is on there, well...... let me move on.

I do have a Twitter account and honestly I read more tweets then I post,  I think I may have posted 3 times, sad I know.  I do have many Pinterest boards. I love Pinterest. I don't go on it nearly as much as I used to but I still love it. I have tried quite a few of the receipes I pinned and I have even attempted a few of the projects!

I also read several blogs.  I love blogs that have variety in them, the ones that share their secrets on how they decorate and their bargin finds as well as their family.  A few of my favorite blogs are Bless Our Nest and Kellys Korner

You can be sure that God will take care of everything you need, His generosity exceeding even yours in the glory that pours from Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

Blessing to all~

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I know what you mean about Facebook. Initially, I started deleting people that I don't really know well.... then, that changed into me deleting the whole account. That was a year ago. Maybe one day I'll rejoin, maybe not though. It's been nice to be away from the hu-bub :)
I'm glad we are back to blogging!!!