Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Random Thoughts on Tuesday


  • This week is VBS at our church.  Which means late nights for our family but I just love seeing all the faces of the little kids and I LOVE the songs that we sing at VBS, like the Hippo song.  The theme this year is All Aboard the Kingdom Express - Staying on Track in a Troubled World. 
  • I would love to be asleep right now but instead I am waiting on clothes in the dryer.  I CAN"T STAND to leave clothes in the dryer after they are dry.
  • The Big Bang Theory is on right now, yeah it's a rerun but I Luv the show.......does anyone else???? 
  • My desk at work this week has been in overload.....UGH!!!!
  • I'm slightly sad at how fast the summer break seams to be flying by.  I just cringe when I see a display of school supplies.
  • I have massive organizing that needs to be done especially in my pantry. 
  • Their predicting the highs for the end of the week to reach above 100 and no rain in sight.  For real that is hot especially with no rain, we are bone dry!!! Pretty ridiculous!!!
  • It amazes me that I still have to tell my 16 year old son to put down the rubber band and eat his oatmeal when he knows that we were running short on time. 
  • My second blog book (2008) came in last week. I guess the next one that I order will be a combination of 3 years combine, for some reason I am not so enthused about ordering that one.
  • My 2 favorite apps on my phone right now are Sound Hound and Free Music Download
  • I miss my old blog friends.  They all quit blogging and so did I for a while.....oh well, I am blogging for the memories not the comments, besides someone is reading this silly blog because it shows up number of views.
  • I'm pretty burned out on Facebook and the garbage that comes across it.  My brother in law always says that Facebook is the devil and sometimes most times that is true.
  • ***Prayer Requests*** 
    • My friend's mother is having surgery in the morning.  She has an brain aneurysm, her second one.  Please pray for her.  
    • I have another friend who is heading to custody hearing tomorrow with her close friend.  Her friend has requested that the following things specifically be lifted up in prayer: Justice, Fairness, and Truth.  Please pray for her.
Told you it was ALL random..... =)

"Give thanks to the Lord for He is GOOD. His love endures forever."
Psalm 107:1

Blessing to all~

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh I am sure my husband would LOVE it if it bugged me that clothes were in the dryer. :) I have some in there right now that have been there since yesterday afternoon. When I'm ready I'll just run the dryer for about ten minutes to get the wrinkles out and then hang them up. :)

Jenna said...

Who did you use for your blog book? I ran across another blogger who is also doing the challenge and she was asking about blog books!

Thanks so much for joining in!

Carla said...

Hi Jenna, I use blog2print. I've printed two books through them and I've been pleased. Of course I am on my phone right now (or I would link you to it) but I did a post on the first book that I order and included a few pics. The post was just a few weeks ago around June 12th. Hope this helps.

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your blog!
Carla

Sara said...

Hello fellow Kentuckian! It sure is hot this week, huh?

Summer is flying! I feel like the school year is right around the corner. Boo :(

Jodi said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! I wish that you would come fold the laundry in my dryer! That's one thing I can leave (no toys, no dishes)...I guess it's out of sight, out of my mind!