Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello June!!!!!



Confession, some days I spend hours reading and admiring fellow bloggers blogs.  Blogs of some ladies that I have no idea who they are but I am drawn to read their blog on a daily basis. I am addicted to their blogs but I can't seem to find the time to keep my blog current!!!  AND every time that I read their blogs I tell myself that I'm going to start blogging again on a regular basis and then I don't.  Well yesterday, I read through my blog and I wanted to cry, there were stories in there that I had forgotten about, memories that I cherished, memories that if it wasn't for my blog....well.  Then I was sadden, because I HAD STOPPED BLOGGING like I used to......UGH!!!  Yes, it is time consuming but WOW, the documentation of my family's life that is in this blog, sadly to say more so then what is in my scrapbooks. So here I am, I am going to try to do better and blog more frequently, I love it, why not do it!!!
His love is perfected in us.
1 John 4:12

Blessings to all ~
Carla

No comments: