Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"Rascalisms"

Is he not the cutest dog on the block, well he is until he wakes me up at 1:00 a.m. to go outside. Ha! Ha! Rascal celebrated his 5th birthday this past May, it's hard to believe that he's been with us for five years. 

A few interesting things about Rascal, that you'll probably find funny.   I know this post sounds like I'm talking about my child, well he is kinda like one of the kids.
  • He loves to play with his toys especially his Dr. Seuss ball a.k.a "kitty cat ball"
  • He loves to snuggle under the covers with me at night time, I'm not sure what keeps him from suffocating
  • His favorite spot to sit is on the left side of the recliner squeezed in between the arm of the chair and the person sitting in the chair
  • He loves to go "bye-bye"
  • He rings a bell that hangs on the back door when he needs to go outside, Courtney taught him that trick when we lived in Florida
  • He loves the broccoli stem but not the floret
  • He senses whenever someone is ill and will stay by their side especially if they are lying in bed
  • He knows the alarm on the waffle maker and he knows that I always make him a waffle.  So Rascal will sit and watch me while I am making the waffles until I fix him one. 
  • If the window is open he will jump up on the window seal like a cat and sit there look out

We are very blessed to have him as part of our family!

The Spirit is the One who gives life.
John 6:63

Blessings to all~
Carla



    No comments: