Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blog Book

Remember back in my post Ten Things on the Tenth item #9, where I mentioned that I had ordered something and I was sitting on the edge of my seat until it came in, well........it's HERE!!!!! I just received my 2007 blog book from blog2print and I love it!

 
I know, it's 2012 right? Ha! Ha! I’ve wanted to publish my blog for some time now and I even attempted to once before but “chicken out”. Then I stumbled upon this company through a fellow blogger. She has used them for several years and has been pleased. So I gave it a try and I am so glad that I did.





Some may say it looks plain but I like the clean and simple layout design. There are a few options for your pages, but I like this look out of all the others that I have found. I chose to include by comments in this book but I’m not so sure that I will do that in my next book. (click on the pictures for a better view)


It's amazing to look back and read the stories especially with this book being from 2007.   All the changes we've been through and all the experiences we've faced, some of which has been forgotten and some of which will never be forgotten.  There is something about my blog being in print that just makes it more special. This book has certainly been a HOT item in our house since it arrived and I can't wait to order my 2008, especially since they sent me a coupon.  Whooo Hooo!!!

You don’t even know what tomorrow will bring—what your life will be! For you are like smoke that appears for a little while, then vanishes.

James 4:14

Blessings to all~

No comments: