Saturday, June 2, 2012

Prom - May 19th

**Beware** possible picture overload :)

Let me just say is this not the cutest couple there is.  Jonah and Morgan has been
dating since October 26, 2011.  She's a senior and of course he's a sophomore,
but they make a perfect couple, they compliment each other so well.  Of course
she asked him, since it was her prom and she drove of course since Jonah
will not have his permanent license until August. 


I wanted good pictures so I took them to Convington Grove and needless to say,
they could not have turn out any better.


Where's my little boy????

This is one of my favorites :)


Is he not gorgeous????

For dinner, Wade H. and his family invited 11 couples to his house for dinner.  Several of us moms planned a dinner and served the kids prior to them attending the prom.  It was a great way for the kids to hang with their friends as a group without having to be rushed at a restaurant.  I thought it was great that we have the kids that enjoy the parents being around them.  I feel so blessed!!!

Morgan and Courtney just adores each other.  If Courtney is not home when Morgan comes by the house, she's a little let down and same with Courtney if she misses seeing Morgan when she comes by.


I have one thing to say and that is......
"I am one lucky momma to have a son like Jonah!"


"The Lord has done GREAT things for us, and we are filled with JOY!"

  Psalm 126:3

Blessings to all~
Carla

No comments: