Thursday, June 28, 2012

Blog Commenting Challenge: Day 4


As for today's topic it is: Tell us about your hobbies! What do you do in your free time? What are your favorite books, movies, music etc?

First of all.....What is FREE TIME?????  Especially when you are a mother, wife, work, involved in church, well, I don't have to keep on going because I am sure that everyone who is reading this blog right now knows what I am talking about because we all have a BUSY schedule, I am sure. 

But in the little amount of FREE time that I do have. I like to sneak away to my scrapbooking room.  I've been scrapbooking since my son was 1 1/2, so about 15 years.  I have around 50 scrapbooks, most of which is in chronicalogical order, I'm a little OCD about that.  Then I have several scrapbooks that are just of special books; baby books, school books, family vacations, anniversary trips, and our wedding album.  I hate to think how much I have spent over the years both time and money, of course it hasn't been wasted but my scrapbook buddies and I laugh to think about it and what we've spent in supplies.  SHHH!!!  Don't tell our spouses!!!!

Along with Scrapbooking I have really put this little machine to use, it's my cricut.  In fact with in the last couple of years I have probably use this machine more with cutting vinyl for decorative things then for scrapbooking.
 Below are just a few things that I have made with my cricut and vinyl.  Are these not the cutest buckets?  I made them for a birthday party for a friend.
Another one of my plates, this one of course being for valentines day.
 Talk about dressing up a cupcake holder, just a some vinyl and oh, so cute!!!!
 

 I found this idea on Pinterest.  Of course I had to tweak it.  I made mine on a piece of wood board that we had in a garage and I had everything else.  So it was a no cost project, which I love :)
This is a collection of family photos that I hung on a small wall heading up to our bonus room.  I used my cricut to cut the word "FAMILY" out of vinyl.

LORD, be gracious to us! We wait for You. Be our strength every morning...
Isaiah 33:2


Blessings to all~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of your "projects" look great!

Carla said...

Thanks!